Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Silver Miner choice

Platinum Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Relayer View Post
    Yes i am a recent shareholder. .37 9K

GORO....good price. Really took off in 2009-2010! Looks like a turnaround situation? Dividends rose to 6 cents a share price $26, fell to 1 cent price $2, and is back to 2 cents.
    Looks like today or tomorrow will be good buy in time as it's options expiration day tomorrow.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,166 Times in 1,081 Posts
    Yes it is hammer time!
    If the Tenth Amendment were still taken seriously, most of the federal government's present activities would not exist. That's why no one in Washington ever mentions it. – Thomas E. Woods, Jr.

Platinum Member
    Thanks
    Yes it is hammer time!
    I'm in at .38 but I'm just trickling in chump change at this point just for fun. $5-$10 at a time. I like Jim Sinclair and have listened to a lot of his interviews over the years. The stock and company have been valued a lot higher in the past, but bad management and debt issues really hit the stock. Now I think we've bottomed out, but when it'll turn around is anyone's guess at this point. I like when prices grind up instead of wild jumps.

Thanks
    Tribal Warrior......daily trading in TRX is still running purchases at 2 or 3 to 1. A higher number of block trades this week of 10K-20K. And a seller shows up every so often and dumps 10k-20k shares. I've noticed on those sales the MM's will run a string of small trades (purchases) just before or just after of a similar amount.

My brother in law has come up with an interesting situation........Midas Gold. 75 cents a share. They are restoring the Stebnite Gold Mine in Idaho. They have a ways to go before production can be started. The state has an open comments period that closes in November. A real negative.....They have 320 million shares outstanding.

I see GORO did a $75 million share at the market offering last week. May increase the OS to 73 million. That is still very reasonable!
    If the Tenth Amendment were still taken seriously, most of the federal government's present activities would not exist. That's why no one in Washington ever mentions it. – Thomas E. Woods, Jr.

Platinum Member
    Thanks
    Tribal Warrior......daily trading in TRX is still running purchases at 2 or 3 to 1. A higher number of block trades this week of 10K-20K. And a seller shows up every so often and dumps 10k-20k shares. I've noticed on those sales the MM's will run a string of small trades (purchases) just before or just after of a similar amount.

My brother in law has come up with an interesting situation........Midas Gold. 75 cents a share. They are restoring the Stebnite Gold Mine in Idaho. They have a ways to go before production can be started. The state has an open comments period that closes in November. A real negative.....They have 320 million shares outstanding.

I see GORO did a $75 million share at the market offering last week. May increase the OS to 73 million. That is still very reasonable!
    You sue it was GORO who did the offer? I haven't seen or got any alerts for it. I'll keep looking around for GORO news.

Thanks
    There was no news release.....it was posted at the SEC......I check for filings weekly just for that reason.

http://app.quotemedia.com/quotetools...p=on&type=HTML

Thanks
    TRX.....933K shares today!! 6X daily average volume. Just 178K shares on the sell side. Up 11% Closing at .434.

GORO up .18 cents at $4.69 up 39 cents this week.
    News on drilling results......https://globenewswire.com/news-relea...-t-Silver.html

Platinum Member
    Thanks
    I remember the CEO of GORO saying they may do a combination of stock offering/bond sale to help fund construction at the Isabella Site in Nevada. I thought any offering would be put on their website at the same time of filing. They are still waiting on the permit, so at this rate by the time they get the permit they should be boots on the ground ready to run.

I was watching TRX yesterday too hoping it'd come back down to .40 so I could add more shares, but it kept jumping up. Any news? Thank you for the update.

Thanks
    good morning tribalwarrior.....no news....but its coming. The first two days of Jan price went from 28 cents to 42 cents on 3.5 million shares. That was most likely when insiders were loading up. I relistened to the Q&A again and pulled out a few more facts. Crede who in the past provided financing for TRX is still a contentious issue. They have several million shares and options to buy more. But Sinclair was smarter than them. When they agreed to financing there was a limitation placed on how many shares Crede would be allowed to own. Its called a blocker provision and shares are limited to 5% ownership. I guess they reached that fairly quickly and are not happy with the blocker. Sinclair said that one of the reasons for the decline in the stock is because Crede has been selling short. They are still filing ownership of them but Sinclair believes that they no longer have the shares....all have been committed to covering their shorts. That is how the vulture financiers do it. Thats many millions. While on the subject of selling, there continues to be a seller who shows up with 20K to 35K shares. The more the daily volume the more blocks come out. It seems so convenient....for the MM's. I've seen similar things many times on a much much larger scale. Its like there is always someone who is feeding shares to the MM's.

Thanks
    TRX.....slow day about 162K shares. After trading at .45 most of the day, at 3PM MM's decided to go down the food chain for orders. Closed at .4385

100K shares on the buy side, 62K shares on the sell side.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Platinum Member
    Thanks
    TRX.....slow day about 162K shares. After trading at .45 most of the day, at 3PM MM's decided to go down the food chain for orders. Closed at .4385

100K shares on the buy side, 62K shares on the sell side.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    Yesterday earlier in the day maybe around noon, I set a limit order in at .44 for TRX the price jumped up to .46 then out of no where my order was filled while the price was still showing above .46 then it came back a little bit. My order was only like 15 shares.

Thanks
    $/Gold/Silver......Right now their is an iron grip on Gold. The dollar has been down all morning and Gold is unchanged. Silver responded immediately and was up 14 cents...and now is backing off as gold goes sideways. Same thing as last week gold was up 25 cents and gave it all back as gold did not follow. $1360 on gold is key to an upside move/breakout and the banksters do not want gold anywhere near it. The dollar is breaking down again and as it goes down through .89 we should see some fireworks!

Thanks
    The action in TRX is good. 4 or 5 to 1 on purchases/sales. Opened at .52 up 3 1/2 cents. At 11 am its .555 on 600K shares. Of course the MM's have to do their thing so at 11:30 its .531. At 12 it hits a low of .49 bid .50 asked! They went down the food chain for a total of 137K shares in one hour....77K in purchase, 60K shares sold. What a racket!! Yes there is still a seller in there dumping 10K-15K shares every so often. Which is meaningless with all the buying going on. Lets see what happens the rest of the day.

Oh....I found out Clive Munde did a TA Report on TRX (last Tues/Wed) and gave it a strong buy recommendation.

Thanks
    TRX.....the MM's continued to go down the food chain for orders all afternoon. All the way to .49 cents! 4 cents under what the stock opened at!! Like I said before....what a rackett!!

Platinum Member
    Thanks
    The action in TRX is good. 4 or 5 to 1 on purchases/sales. Opened at .52 up 3 1/2 cents. At 11 am its .555 on 600K shares. Of course the MM's have to do their thing so at 11:30 its .531. At 12 it hits a low of .49 bid .50 asked! They went down the food chain for a total of 137K shares in one hour....77K in purchase, 60K shares sold. What a racket!! Yes there is still a seller in there dumping 10K-15K shares every so often. Which is meaningless with all the buying going on. Lets see what happens the rest of the day.

Oh....I found out Clive Munde did a TA Report on TRX (last Tues/Wed) and gave it a strong buy recommendation.
    Do you have a link for the report? Was it audio? I added today before noon at just over .53 guess I'm the sucker today lol as it ended near .50