Thread: Meritocracy is White Racism!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,023 Times in 616 Posts

Meritocracy is White Racism!

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=10342

This was written about a meritocracy in math, do you think they will say that meritocracy in pro basketball is also racism? Meritocracy means selecting the best. If I was a minority with an IQ above my thermostat setting, I would be pissed at the premise of the argument, that I, by virtue of my race, would not be selected in a meritocracy. That is the sheer definition of racism.

I hope I live to see the day that people spouting this (dreck-drivel-mindless shit?) are driven to live under their beds to avoid the ridicule that they're subjected to.
    "Liberalism isn’t Western culture, but its corpse."-Richard Fernandez

"A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within."

nothing good ever came from the upper class paying the lowest class to terrorize the middle class

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TomD For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,468 Times in 892 Posts
    is all BS progressive social justice crap to divide this country from the evil ones.
    Thank you George for your astute insight...

"Every war when it comes, or before it comes, is represented not as a war but as an act of self-defense against a homicidal maniac...War against a foreign country only happens when the moneyed classes think they are going to profit from it."

George Orwell

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Milomorai For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,443 Times in 3,594 Posts
    The social justice agenda that Obama planted in the left has sprouted in to a poisonous wedge in society. It will inevitably cause a split between those who want white people to disappear and those who want to simply work and produce. I.e. civil war.
    Mark Ancona
    "Deo adjuvante non timendum"

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ancona For This Useful Post: