Thread: Welcome InaJersey6

Thanks
    Thanked 1,468 Times in 892 Posts

Welcome InaJersey6

I see that you like
    like herping, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herping
    Herping is the act of searching for amphibians or reptiles.[1][2] The term, often used by professional and amateur herpetologists, comes from the word "herp", which comes from the same Greek root as herpetology, herpet-, meaning "creeping". The term herp is a shorthand used to refer to the two classes of ectothermic tetrapods (i.e., amphibians and reptiles).[3]

And Gongoozeling,
    A gongoozler is a person who enjoys watching activity on the canals of the United Kingdom. The term is also used more generally to describe those who harbour an interest in canals and canal life, but do not actively participate.

I hope you will be throwing your 2 cents into some of these fine threads here at Goldsilverchat.com & adding with your (I'm Sure) interesting ideas. Seems a little slow around here
    Thank you George for your astute insight...

"Every war when it comes, or before it comes, is represented not as a war but as an act of self-defense against a homicidal maniac...War against a foreign country only happens when the moneyed classes think they are going to profit from it."

George Orwell

Thanks
    Thanked 2,584 Times in 985 Posts
    Well, I'm into barratry. And for sure, I confess to an ebrious lifestyle. but I'm no gilgeroy, and I am not really too much of a quoz.

Wonweird, ain't it?
    Last edited by Unca Walt; 12-17-2017 at 09:08 AM.

Thanks
    Yea I used to do that also, but I quit about 15 years ago

Quote Originally Posted by Unca Walt View Post
    Well, I'm into barratry. And for sure, I confess to an ebrious lifestyle. but I'm no gilgeroy, and I am not really too much of a quoz.

Wonweird, ain't it?

"Every war when it comes, or before it comes, is represented not as a war but as an act of self-defense against a homicidal maniac...War against a foreign country only happens when the moneyed classes think they are going to profit from it."

George Orwell

Thanks
    Thanked 2,584 Times in 985 Posts
    Glad to hear it.

Now... back to ignavia.

Thanks
    Not Me that's to Infra dig for me

George Orwell