Thread: Mueller Desperate As More Information About Obama’s Illegal Spying Is Uncovered

Thanks
    Thanked 5,766 Times in 1,958 Posts

Mueller Desperate As More Information About Obama’s Illegal Spying Is Uncovered

The Mueller Investigation is Getting Desperate to Find A Crime, Any Crime.

As more information comes out about the illegal spying by the Obama Administration, Mueller is under more and more pressure to find or make up a crime related to President Trump.

It is time to deal with the corruption and criminal conduct in the Department of Justice, Criminal Intelligence Agency, Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and shut down the criminal and corrupt Mueller investigation.

Americans during the election demanded the future President deal with the corruption and criminal conduct in Washington DC. President Trump’s rally participants chanted : “Drain the Swamp” at nearly every rally.

It’s amazing that the most important and emotional demands that Americans wanted from this President when he was campaigning were captured in these two slogans!

All Americans knew that Hillary Clinton was given a pass by the MSM, FBI and DOJ for receiving money for providing uranium to Russia. She was guilty of mishandling emails and destroying evidence related to her illegal email account. And now we know that President Obama helped her campaign by spying on the Trump team during the election and after his election win. Obama’s years in office boiled over with corruption.

Former Clinton aide Dick Morris told the Gateway Pundit that the CIA is currently running a coup d’état against President Trump as if tanks were rolling up Pennsylvania Avenue.

The FBI and DOJ under President Obama were transformed into corrupt organizations. How else could Obama get away with so much crime, corruption and lies?

The corrupt individuals leading these formerly proud institutions must be removed and brought to justice.

Dick Morris suggests that President Trump open an investigation on the Mueller investigation.

Mueller’s investigation is a farce and now Clarice Feldman at American Thinker reports that Mueller’s team is getting desperate to find any crime related to Trump:

I agree with Daniel Greenfield. Based on what I’ve read and observed, while the initial surveillance was to stop Trump and help Clinton, Obama used FISA to provide a “national security” cover for politically spying on Trump right up to the inauguration. As he notes, the first 2016 application was made the month after Trump obtained the nomination and the second in October, the month before the election.

As the unmasking picked up pace after the election, the reasonable assumption is that its purpose was to undo the results of the election or hamstring the incoming President.

Now Obama and his allies are or should be terrified that the scope of the illegal surveillance is revealing their criminal acts.

This is why I believe Mueller is growing increasingly desperate to find one crime by one person he can force by threat of jail to provide any shred of anything that might be used to justify their illegal espionage. Greenfield’s conclusion is apt: “The left is sitting on the biggest crime committed by a sitting president. The only way to cover it up is to destroy his Republican successor. A turning point in history is here. If Obama goes down, the left will go down with him. If his coup succeeds, then America ends.”

The current US Attorney General is either over his head or part of the swamp. He recused himself from the phony Russia scandal and left our President open for attack. He’s the man in charge when the FBI recently declined a request for information related to the Hillary Clinton email investigation. He let crooked IRS officials walk after targeting thousands of conservative Americans. Sessions should either address the corruption in his shop or the President should find someone who will.

It’s time to bring Mueller, the FBI, the Department of Justice, the CIA and former President Obama and his corrupt and criminal teams to justice.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...-is-uncovered/
    "Damnation seize my soul if I give your quarters, or take any from you."

Edward Teach (1680 - 1718)

The only way you will ever get people to stop suckling at the teet of the whore of babylon is to sour the milk or make it run dry. - TGE

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CiscoKid For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,315 Posts
    When we get rid of the republican and democratic party and restore our nation to a Republic again I will have hope.

Tough to believe Trump will do a god damn thing while he sucks JP morgues cock. Rockefeller's stole Mc'donalds slogan. "I'm lovin it!"

Yea I will believe it when I see it. They could hang Hillary for the deleted E-mails alone so uh yea. . . .

Debbie downer the realist.
    "Contempt prior to investigation is evidence of indoctrination" Jim Mars
    Rest in peace Jim

“One can't learn much and also be comfortable
    One can't learn much and let anybody else be comfortable”
    Charles Fort

Thanks
    If I recall, I read somewhere that McConnell told Trump that if he fires Sessions the Senate won't put their stamp of approval on any other nominee. Sessions is a looser and should be fired, along with the next guy in line Rosenthall/berg I get those funny names all mixed up.

Trump's main problem is he thinks he can deal with these losers. If he were to fulfill his campaign promises, heck even 1/3 of them it would be a good start. So were we duped into electing him? Right now I lean to the yes side on that question.

Trump is looking pretty foolish today now that Luther Strange got whooped, bad. He even deleted his tweets supporting Strange and is now being called on it. Luther's defeat in Alabama with Bannon's help say's a lot. That weasel Kushner and Trumps strange relationship w/his daughter who both talked Trump into backing Strange. Moore's message was the same message that Bannon set the country on fire with that allowed Trump to win. I don't believe for a minute that Bannon wasn't tossed out of the WH on Kushner's recommendation BTW.

It is time we look at this whole situation with a microscope. Sure, anyone was better than Hillary, but Trump made some very bold promises to us, and yes they came from Bannon who had his finger on the pulse of America. Bannon sent Trump a message last night but it appears Trump isn't even closely aware of it. Today he is out pitching his phony tax deal that won't go anywhere in congress.

I don't know, what more to say. I am disappointed. He could have fired Mueller long ago when he wandered off the topic and started his witch hunt. But I wonder if Trump has any balls left. What's that saying, All Hat no ______. I forgot.

Anyway I'm more concerned with what is going on around me than fighting a civil war. My power wheelchair doesn't do well in trenches, and I have been shot at enough in my life.
    You don't get change by being polite, you have to offend people sometimes, or nothing will happen.

People rather die with a lie than live with the truth when the truth means: "you've been fooled all of your life".

The Breeze

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thebreeze For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I hope they are not just tickling my ear. I would post the copy but I am on my phone. Suffice it to say they look to be reopening the case against the scum.

https://www.sott.net/article/363098-...pecial-counsel
    Rest in peace Jim

Charles Fort

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Platinum321 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I hope they are not just tickling my ear. I would post the copy but I am on my phone. Suffice it to say they look to be reopening the case against the scum.

https://www.sott.net/article/363098-...pecial-counsel
    Rest in peace Jim

Charles Fort

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Platinum321 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,681 Times in 4,881 Posts
    I'm a rather patient man. I never expected Trump to be able to correct all the problems with our government, SCOTUS was the major issue to me and remains so. Much of the problems have been ongoing since, well, since LBJ and maybe longer, that's just as long as I've more or less been politically aware. I kinda think JFK was waking up to the issues, why they killed him, but I could be wrong on that. Left is so deeply entrenched now, I see little hope for Trump to change much if anything. I mean, just look at what he is up against just in the repuke-i-cant party let alone the democraps.
    "You have to prepare to die to really understand how to live".

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lt Dan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,494 Times in 929 Posts
    You can say that again.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Unca Walt For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unca Walt View Post
    You can say that again.
    Yeah Walt, I even pronounced some of those words, kinda like I say 'em. Wonder where I pick up stuff like that.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lt Dan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    You can say that again.
    He did...

I've been shakin the bushes over at the other site getting the hard core Trumpers going.

Yeah, dis has been going on for a long time. I left the service in 70 (after 10 years) after reading a intel report (I was in intel) that Ole trickey Dick was loooking for a out of Nam, and the big oil Co.'s said no way. Well he did it anyway, then the price of gas shot way up.

Now China is all over those oil and gas fields like fly's on shit.

I just hope that Trump didn't fall for some honey pot back 30 yrs ago when he was hanging with Epstien, and they are now holding that over his head. It's really up to him, he can start breaking up the furniture with the peoples permission and get some change. But I'm not gonna wait to long for him to stand up to those pedophiles. Funny how they timed it just when us ole farts are a bit to feeble to ring their necks. Don't know if my kid's are upset as I am, or just pacifying the ole man.

Big boo boo for him to back McConnell's chosen, Strange, then be shot down by Bannon's guy, Moore. Bannon who he tossed to the curb a while ago on that creepy Kushner's advice. Everything Kurshner has tried to do before the election turned out to loose millions. Now he has some big class action suit going on against his Co. for excessive fee's on the apartments he rents. Plus who would buy a building with the address 666 on the door?

EDIT: Dang I am gettin old and forgetting that I already said all that yesterday.
    Last edited by thebreeze; 09-28-2017 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Forgettin what I said a day ago.
    You don't get change by being polite, you have to offend people sometimes, or nothing will happen.

People rather die with a lie than live with the truth when the truth means: "you've been fooled all of your life".

The Breeze

17. The Following User Says Thank You to thebreeze For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt Dan View Post
    Yeah Walt, I even pronounced some of those words, kinda like I say 'em. Wonder where I pick up stuff like that.
    (*snork*) (*snigger*)

Be keerful -- it's contagious.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Unca Walt For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    (*snork*) (*snigger*)

Be keerful -- it's contagious.
    My dad, had that down to an art form. Only problem was he'd do it to peoples names while talking to someone else, that person would think he pronounced it right and call the person the mixed up name to their face. Dad passed in 1957, then I spent a lot of time around my maternal grandfather, he intentionally used words that, of course, I picked up, would piss off my mom, she'd tell me to use proper English, didn't want me talking like her dad. Grandfather was born in 1886, went to a one room school, finished to the eighth grade, about like a college degree in today's education system. Truth is, I was probably his most attentive student, he taught me more in those years than I can believe looking back on it from today's perspective.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lt Dan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I never had a grandfather. I was too poor.

I was still poopin' yellow when my grampa gave himself a heart attack dragging a ten-pointer out of the woods.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Unca Walt For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I never had a grandfather either both passed before I could meet them. One met me but I don't remember. Grandmaw shot one in the leg pretty sure she missed lucky for him. Had an aunt shoot her husband in the back about seven times she sure did not miss. She currently resides in Nashville. Me and her son are tight. Good ole southern boy.
    Rest in peace Jim

Charles Fort

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Platinum321 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    (*snicker*) I think I'd really prefer to go like my grampa did (kinda classy) rather than getting shot. BTDT

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Unca Walt For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    (*snicker*) I think I'd really prefer to go like my grampa did (kinda classy) rather than getting shot. BTDT
    I almost did that! Shot an 8 point up top, on a ridge, where it would have been an easy drag to the truck. Damn thing ran, not very far, heart was blown out, but the only way for it to run was down hill. Lucky heart shot prevented him from going far, lucky for me, I only had to drag him about 50 yards back up, took my time, yeah, I was a bit younger then. Almost every year here we hear of an old guy shoots the buck of his life and dies trying to drag it out or just from the excitement. Me? I don't get excited about shooting a deer, only means I gotta work to get it to the truck.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lt Dan For This Useful Post: