Thread: Shut down the swamp

Thanks
    Thanked 2,591 Times in 1,323 Posts

Shut down the swamp

I thought Trump was going to shut down the swamp? WTF? What gives?
    "Contempt prior to investigation is evidence of indoctrination" Jim Mars
    Rest in peace Jim

“One can't learn much and also be comfortable
    One can't learn much and let anybody else be comfortable”
    Charles Fort

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum321 View Post
    I thought Trump was going to shut down the swamp? WTF? What gives?
    He lied, sadly.

All the talk was inspiring leading up to the election, even got me to vote for the first time since Goldwater. But I have no illusions that one person can change the swamp. They were all evil and corrupt long before they get there.

The only change that can be made is by the people taking charge. Everyone wants to follow, but none want to lead, me included because I'm tied to a 50 foot oxygen hose, thanks to the gov . Not that I fear death, what are they gonna do to someone who doesn't have that long anyway. All the real patriots are now pretty old, and the swamp no longer fears them.

Good examples were Waco, Ruby Ridge and LaVoy Finicum. Right or wrong when the gov overstepped their rights how many people picked up arms and fought back? Not many in comparison to what there should have been. Our Founding Fathers sacrificed their wealth, family's and lives for freedom, today people want freedom, but don't want to loose their things or wealth for it. Do you not think that the deep state doesn't know that? We are separated, and week as a group.

Over the past 30 years I have had visits from the FBI, Secret Service, and others. If it wasn't for my war record and service right after that period (before I woke up) I'd no doubt be either in jail or dead.
    Last edited by thebreeze; 09-18-2017 at 12:58 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to thebreeze For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,528 Times in 6,523 Posts
    Trump vs 100 years of globalism......and.......anybody expect to get shit done overnight?

Did you expect Trump to take office and all of the sudden Watchingtown was going to be arrested?

Be fucking real
    Not looking for trouble? What a horrible way to live! ~Cpt Jack Sparrow

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DodgebyDave For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DodgebyDave View Post
    Trump vs 100 years of globalism......and.......anybody expect to get shit done overnight?

Did you expect Trump to take office and all of the sudden Watchingtown was going to be arrested?

Be fucking real
    The part that troubles me about Trump is he has the people behind him. He could have taken to the airways as soon as they started to push back. He knew it was uphill battle, but if he had reached out to folks early on the deep state would have had to kill him. He could have been the pied piper, but he chose to make a deal instead. These people can not and will not deal honestly.

Not taking it to the people was his mistake I feel.

Thanks
    He has been "taking it to the people".......aren't the "tweets" one of the majors crying points by the lamestream media?

I heard one baw the other day the standard bleat "I gotta right to make a livin, mah readers gotta right to know"

What is see is this. For Example: Yahoo knews runs a story headlined "Trump is inspired by Paris parade of their military"....instantly there is a flood of comments to the effect of "Look, Proof that Trump is a vile ruthless dictator", a few here and there about "Trump the draft dodger"...........then the vast overwhelming majority are all giggling at the obvious stupidity and hypocrisy of the post bots.

Look. We are winning. We've gone from 4 and 20 on a hail mary to first and five because the dim0KKKrats were offsides and the republiKKKons had too many men on the field.

The vast overwhelming majority of people right now are pissed that their guy in the house or senate isn't backing Trump.

Regardless of that, and, once again. I didn't hire Trump to fix squat. I hired Trump to piss them off.

Regardless of that.

And pay attention.

SCOTUS. Get it?

Scalia was a boy lover that was murdered in an attempt to shift the court left, it didn't work. Now there are 3 more of these pukes on deaths doorstep.

There is the battle.

I don't give a flying fuck about the stupid wall, the middle east, global whatever or what panties Ivanka wears.

SCOTUS.

It's called controlling your flanks.

Thanks
    Well Dave sorry for hitting a nerve, really. I don't follow twitter and doubt that the farmers in Ohio, and North Dakota do either. He needs to get his butt on the TV. If they refuse him the time all hell will break loose.

I guess you will really hate my latest topic then.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to thebreeze For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thebreeze View Post
    Well Dave sorry for hitting a nerve, really. I don't follow twitter and doubt that the farmers in Ohio, and North Dakota do either. He needs to get his butt on the TV. If they refuse him the time all hell will break loose.

I guess you will really hate my latest topic then.
    Don't flatter yourself

Thanks
    Thanked 10,422 Times in 3,582 Posts
    I don't think Trump lied, I just think it's a much bigger shit sandwich than he ever realized it would be. The tentacles reach deep and are intertwined with literally everything. Obama holdovers are so entrenched and entangled throughout the administration that they are causing chaos and havoc at every turn. His first move should have been to purge every single one of them on the first day. That was a fatal mistake.
    Mark Ancona
    "Deo adjuvante non timendum"

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ancona For This Useful Post:

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,226 Times in 551 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ancona View Post
    I don't think Trump lied, I just think it's a much bigger shit sandwich than he ever realized it would be. The tentacles reach deep and are intertwined with literally everything. Obama holdovers are so entrenched and entangled throughout the administration that they are causing chaos and havoc at every turn. His first move should have been to purge every single one of them on the first day. That was a fatal mistake.
    Mostly I agree but most of the people at FEMA are Obamanites.
    If they were all new appointments Trump would most likely be in even deeper shit now

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fullsafe View Post
    Mostly I agree but most of the people at FEMA are Obamanites.
    If they were all new appointments Trump would most likely be in even deeper shit now
    They are cattle at the trough. To be fair of course they (they being the cubicle rats that would have to do something if not for being a paid parasite) want to preserve the gravy train.

Why not let it pick up a little more speed then wreck it!

Thanks
    Folks this was just supposed to be a joke as to the category we are still open here. Lol This Swamp carry on!
    Rest in peace Jim

Charles Fort

Thanks
    I just wish the moment he was sworn in he turned around and said I lied prosecute the Clitons. There are some others that come to mind that are also 110% traitors to our Country and our children (Podestas). As well as institutions. I hope he is just loosening them up and getting them to trust him so he gets the info and then says "tag your it!" I'm naive though.

There red are so many scenarios that have gone through my mind. Don't like our money being sent to Israel nor the permanent base set up in Israel. They just cut the ribbon don't cha know. Unless it's to take down that evil gov of theirs.
    Rest in peace Jim

Charles Fort