Thread: Five Trump Headlines in Palm Beach Post today.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,334 Times in 856 Posts

Five Trump Headlines in Palm Beach Post today.

All negative.

Even the "From The Right" column (which can be honestly described as McCain-style "right".)

Thanks
    Thanked 10,244 Times in 3,511 Posts
    Just for the halibut, I look at the Clinton News Network on-line to see what they are spewing each morning, and true to form, they are blaspheming about all things Trump and Trump administration. I truly do not see how people can watch that shit and not shake their heads and turn the channel.
    Last edited by ancona; 06-12-2017 at 10:33 AM.
    Mark Ancona
    "Deo adjuvante non timendum"

Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 Times in 1,283 Posts
    They still believe the government is their government and not a rogue one. They have become brain washed into thinking that they are listening to news instead of pure propaganda. They do not have a critical mind any longer and are full of fear. They cling to it as if it is some sort of last vestige of hope to hide them from actual real life reality. They are the lost Americans blind and feeling their way in the dark.

Their mind is owned by the deep state and as such serves them with religious fervor.
    The programing has taken hold and now the youngins grow up surrounded with this type of programming and if we don't destroy the MSM then the youth stands an even greater chance of being lost.

Fortunately there are youngins that see through the facade and recognize exactly what is going on. They challenge everyone and everything from gubmint to religion they want to know what is really going on and have not been hypnotized by the propaganda fake news streams.

The internet has been a double edged sword but as long as we can keep it decentralized and not censored the truth is getting out and yes it is true more and more are awakening.

That thing that tries to pass for a human being Hillary knew this years ago in her famous line "we are losing the information war". Yes you are and all your fuckin cess pool friends and your fellow pedophile murderers and genocidal maniac bankers.

Sorry bit O anger manifested and slipped out.

Quote Originally Posted by ancona View Post
    Just for the halibut, I look at the Clinton News Network on-line to see what they are spewing each morning, and true to form, they are blaspheming about all things trump and trump administration. I truly do not see how people can watch that shit and not shake their heads and turn the channel.
    “One can't learn much and also be comfortable
    One can't learn much and let anybody else be comfortable”
    Charles Fort

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Platinum321 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    You waste your retirement $$ on that rag Unca? I don't even read the free ones they leave in the driveway every six months. The thing just makes my mind feel dirty,just say'n.
    You don’t get change by being polite, you have to offend people sometimes, or nothing will happen.

People rather die with a lie than live with the truth when the truth means: ”you’ve been fooled all of your life”.

The Breeze

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thebreeze View Post
    You waste your retirement $$ on that rag Unca? I don't even read the free ones they leave in the driveway every six months. The thing just makes my mind feel dirty,just say'n.
    (*snork*)

It is the ONLY fargin paper available around here with what I want:

Cryptograms (three different per day) for me. Crossword puzzles 2 or 3 per day, depending, for Herself.

The both of us like to look at what they say versus reality (available from, say, American Thinker and others). Sometimes it is downright hilarious. It is ALWAYS bullshit.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,417 Times in 6,463 Posts
    I wish I had saved a few old newspapers......funny how The Indianapolis Star Archives is missing a few issues from the late 80's - early 90's.......from when Even Bayh was governor!
    Not looking for trouble? What a horrible way to live! ~Cpt Jack Sparrow

Thanks
    Thanked 3,461 Times in 1,870 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Unca Walt View Post
    (*snork*)

Cryptograms (three different per day) for me. Crossword puzzles 2 or 3 per day, depending, for Herself.

The both of us like to look at what they say versus reality (available from, say, American Thinker and others). Sometimes it is downright hilarious. It is ALWAYS bullshit.
    People tend to confuse opinion with news.
    She's nobody's President.

Thanks
    (*snork*)

Yeah I understand. Wife does crosswords and is always buying books of them.
    You don’t get change by being polite, you have to offend people sometimes, or nothing will happen.

People rather die with a lie than live with the truth when the truth means: ”you’ve been fooled all of your life”.

The Breeze

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DodgebyDave View Post
    I wish I had saved a few old newspapers......funny how The Indianapolis Star Archives is missing a few issues from the late 80's - early 90's.......from when Even Bayh was governor!
    I still have the copies of the paper Walt mentioned of when Billy Jeff was impeached. Interesting reading today.

The Breeze

Thanks
    thebreeze: Post a coupla quotes, bro. Should be a kick.

Thanks
    thebreeze: Post a coupla quotes, bro. Should be a kick.
    Give me a day or so and I takes some pics and some quotes. K?

The Breeze

Thanks
    Thanked 32,298 Times in 10,272 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum321 View Post
    They still believe the government is their government and not a rogue one. They have become brain washed into thinking that they are listening to news instead of pure propaganda. They do not have a critical mind any longer and are full of fear. They cling to it as if it is some sort of last vestige of hope to hide them from actual real life reality. They are the lost Americans blind and feeling their way in the dark.

Their mind is owned by the deep state and as such serves them with religious fervor.
    The programing has taken hold and now the youngins grow up surrounded with this type of programming and if we don't destroy the MSM then the youth stands an even greater chance of being lost.

Fortunately there are youngins that see through the facade and recognize exactly what is going on. They challenge everyone and everything from gubmint to religion they want to know what is really going on and have not been hypnotized by the propaganda fake news streams.

The internet has been a double edged sword but as long as we can keep it decentralized and not censored the truth is getting out and yes it is true more and more are awakening.

That thing that tries to pass for a human being Hillary knew this years ago in her famous line "we are losing the information war". Yes you are and all your fuckin cess pool friends and your fellow pedophile murderers and genocidal maniac bankers.

Sorry bit O anger manifested and slipped out.
    ..............................23_28_100s.gif
    "If evil hates you, You know you're on the right side."

Thanks
    Thanked 12,417 Times in 6,463 Posts
    The Internet didn't quite work as planned!
    Not looking for trouble? What a horrible way to live! ~Cpt Jack Sparrow

Thanks
    Back to the Palm Beach Putz.

Upon announcing the shit going down on the baseball field, they elided from who did it and why...

...and posted a negative piece on Trump right next to it.