Thread: This Is What Pisses Me Off About People

Thanks
    Thanked 3,493 Times in 1,565 Posts

This Is What Pisses Me Off About People

https://www.instagram.com/p/BShAF8XFj30/

The asshole that posted on Instagram says, "you thought you were having a bad day just be glad this isn't you but I'm just trying to figure out why everybody walking past like nothing is happening"

Get the hell off the train and help the woman.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,858 Times in 536 Posts
    Ignoring another human in desperate need of help is a pretty good indicator of a psychopath. Sure is amazing the proportion of people in big cities (the stomping ground of the lib/progressive) who exhibit psychopathic traits.
    "Liberalism isnít Western culture, but its corpse."-Richard Fernandez

The simplest way to explain the behavior of any bureaucratic organization is to assume that it is controlled by a cabal of its enemies.- Robert Conque

"A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within."

Thanks
    Thanked 1,085 Times in 317 Posts
    I live near the somewhat large city of Nashville, TN. Yesterday was windy, with gusts in the 30's. I'm walking out of Home Depot with 8 HVAC air filters in my cart. I didn't even think about the wind. Bam! Like kites, these air filters took off out of my cart and flew all over the parking lot. I never thought I'd be able to get them all. There were cars stopping in drive aisles to grab one, and 2 other guys were helping me chase them down. I had all 8 back and loaded in the truck in no time. I had to call my wife and tell her what had happened because it was pretty funny how dumb I had been to let that happen, but also because I was shocked at how quickly people jumped in to help. I don't think that's too uncommon around here.

I hope those NYC people that laughed at that old lady with her head stuck stay up there where they belong.
    Molon Labe Mother Fucker!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AG & PB For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AG & PB View Post
    I live near the somewhat large city of Nashville, TN. Yesterday was windy, with gusts in the 30's. I'm walking out of Home Depot with 8 HVAC air filters in my cart. I didn't even think about the wind. Bam! Like kites, these air filters took off out of my cart and flew all over the parking lot. I never thought I'd be able to get them all. There were cars stopping in drive aisles to grab one, and 2 other guys were helping me chase them down. I had all 8 back and loaded in the truck in no time. I had to call my wife and tell her what had happened because it was pretty funny how dumb I had been to let that happen, but also because I was shocked at how quickly people jumped in to help. I don't think that's too uncommon around here.
    I'm betting, every damned one of those persons were firmly republicans.
    Last edited by gomez; 04-07-2017 at 07:16 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to gomez For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,858 Times in 536 Posts

I hope those NYC people that laughed at that old lady with her head stuck stay up there where they belong.
    No, they'll wait until the descent into a hell hole is complete and then flee to Nashville and vote for the identical policies that turned NY into a hell hole.
    "Liberalism isnít Western culture, but its corpse."-Richard Fernandez

The simplest way to explain the behavior of any bureaucratic organization is to assume that it is controlled by a cabal of its enemies.- Robert Conque

"A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within."

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomD For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    There is faith in humanity. I'd hope I did the right thing in a situation.

Last edited by gomez; 04-07-2017 at 07:13 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,339 Times in 6,409 Posts
    I was driving out through the country the other day, saw a young tough in his daddies new Fraud truck, lol.

He had a truck load of buddies with him, they were all surveying the damage.............as often happens there was a wheel missing, obvious evidence pointing toward a cornfield joyride and the rock they didn't see

I didn't stop................laughing...................for at least a good 10 minutes!
    getting to Lexington was easy........getting back to Boston was the tricky part!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,420 Times in 1,844 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DodgebyDave View Post
    I was driving out through the country the other day, saw a young tough in his daddies new Fraud truck, lol.

He had a truck load of buddies with him, they were all surveying the damage.............as often happens there was a wheel missing, obvious evidence pointing toward a cornfield joyride and the rock they didn't see

I didn't stop................laughing...................for at least a good 10 minutes!
    Not much unlike driving through the pot holed riddled streets.
    She's nobody's President.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,613 Times in 1,896 Posts

I'm glad that those people helped you. I would have been one of those people helping you chase down your filters.
    "Damnation seize my soul if I give your quarters, or take any from you."

Edward Teach (1680 - 1718)

The only way you will ever get people to stop suckling at the teet of the whore of babylon is to sour the milk or make it run dry. - TGE

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CiscoKid For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,339 Times in 6,409 Posts
    I would have started a thread about it on a forum
    getting to Lexington was easy........getting back to Boston was the tricky part!