Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Top Jr. Silver Mining Companies of Interest

Platinum Member
    Thanks
    Goro is now at 5.44 with the 'new' news of FBI investigations on Hitlery Clinton I expect more gains next week for the PM Sector. We're also entering a heavier buying period for gold and silver, not that it makes any difference on 'spot' price. This past month has been really good consolidation period. Hopefully we start heading back up.

Thanks
    All I want is to see silver over $33 again (what I paid for a bit of bullion). Anything over $25 I'll get back into CRH'ing =D

Have pretty minimal gold at the moment but certainly wouldn't mind seeing it go up further.

Platinum Member
    Thanks
    GORO is down to $5.11 now, today's closing price could be the best buying price for the rest of the year or if Hitlery wins, could be the beginning of a larger downfall correction. Silver and Gold could fall a bit more if Hitlery wins.

Platinum Member
    Thanks
    Well Killery lost, and we still got a sell off in Gold and Silver, along with most of the miners. The FEDs raised rates today as most thought they would, and again the metals and miners are slammed down. I'm still adding to GORO and GGN. They'll both fall more I'd expect with rates going up for the time being.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Tribal Warrior For This Useful Post:

Platinum Member
    Thanks
    Goro is down to around $4 now, GGN is around 5.20. Rates may come back down in the 1st quarter if we get a correction in the stock market like last year and we'll have a bounce up in PM's again.

Platinum Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribal Warrior View Post
    Goro is down to around $4 now, GGN is around 5.20. Rates may come back down in the 1st quarter if we get a correction in the stock market like last year and we'll have a bounce up in PM's again.
    So far so good, rates on the 10Y have came down off their near term highs, PM's have bounced up some. GORO is sitting around 5.30 (yield 0.38%) and GGN 5.39 (yield 11%)
    I expect further gains in the next month or so.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tribal Warrior For This Useful Post:

Platinum Member
    Thanks
    I've been adding to GGN for the past month to raise my overall yield percentage and lower volatility. GORO was really performing well until March of this year, then it really got hit hard. including last Thursdays beat down, it's sitting near 4.17 probably a good time to start adding into GORO before earnings on May 3.

Platinum Member
    Thanks
    I'm starting to add more GORO at this point. It's seen a lot of volatility here lately since it's in the GDXJ and GOEX. Both etfs are rebalancing and adding/subtracting companies from their portfolios. GORO had great earnings report and still fell last week. GORO is around 3.58

Platinum Member
    Thanks
    Since GORO conference call in which it was said that production will double in 2018 via a new project that is being developed. It will be financed via equity so the stock has lagged somewhat, but is still up to around $4.25 now. The financing deal will cost around 25-30 million dollars, so I don't expect much dilution since production will double from that amount of added debt/shares. If gold pushes up to $1400+ within the next 12 months, GORO's stock price should be $8+ easily.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Tribal Warrior For This Useful Post:

Platinum Member
    Thanks
    I understand the knock against GORO because of the high PE ratio, but they haven't printed out a lot of new shares/debt so I expect demand to stay up for the company until new production starts and the PM and base metal prices settle out next year.