Page 141 of 141 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141
Results 2,101 to 2,108 of 2108

Thread: Heads up Offers, Great Snags and WTF's???

Thanks
    Thanked 32,259 Times in 10,257 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gcubed View Post
    Wazzamatta wid youze guys listing contraband? Shame on you two!!
    Yep. Pellet guns and wooden stocks in gun type shapes make leftist snowflakes wet their panties so it must be stopped.
    Fecking lunacy.
    "If evil hates you, You know you're on the right side."

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Irons For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,933 Times in 638 Posts
    Queens Beast #3, The Red Dragon, is available for presale, shipping next week ~03/14/17. Best premium I'm seeing is spot + $40 from JM Bullion for the 1oz gold coin.

My "wish list" for 2017 also includes:
    1. 1 oz gold Queens Beast #4, probable release date of ~12/01/17
    2. 1 oz gold 2017 Krugerrand with 50th anniversary privy. Premium is spot + $70 though.
    3. 1 oz platinum 2017 Eagle. Premiums are crazy on platinum and the Pt chart looks horrible. This is a gorgeous coin, but with platinum in a major slump and possibly be overtaken by Palladium, this would be a purely speculative play.

What do you folks think of #'s 2 & 3?

Thank you for your opinions and good luck out there folks - Pyramid

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Pyramid For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    If any of you are following this, the South African Mint is producing 1oz silbur Krugerrands for the first time as part of the 50th anniversary of the gold Krugerrand campaign. Modern Coin Mart (MCM) is the "exclusive North American distributor" and has been less-than-forthcoming on the details, other than they are for sale March 13. As best I can tell, there is a mintage of 1,000,000 bullion coins and 30,000 proofs per a mint press release. Read somewhere that this is a one-time, 2017-only release for the silver issues, but cannot verify or relocate the source.

Anyway, I think this is a good silver play based on the one-time release and limited mintage if this is true and the premiums are fair. Subscribed to the MCM email list for news on this issue and get daily offers for oddball, slabbed silver crap. I'm disliking silver and these potentially shady dealers like MCM more every day, but silver Krugs are worth a look if the premium is fair. If you see anything that I'm not, please post it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Pyramid For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

So much for the premiums on silver-er Krugerrands being fair and reasonable. MCM wants ~$58-60 (~3.4 X spot) for bullion coins and $100-$150 for various slabbed crap. Never bought anything from these shysters and never will; also unsubscribed from their email list.

My apology for the false alarm...I thought this might be a good silver play for 2017...MCM ended that pipe dream rather quickly.

Feck MCM and the Motherless goats they rode in on.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Pyramid For This Useful Post:

Silver Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,702 Times in 650 Posts
    Found this nice lot today local. Paid $150 for everything. That small little pile of scrap has just under $120 in gold and silver. Nice 14k Hamilton womens watch.

The blue boom truck and scraper are mint. Just some dirt on them. They will be converted to the good stuff and already know of a buy who will most likely be interested.

IMG_2513.jpg

10. The Following User Says Thank You to davycoppitt For This Useful Post:

Silver Member
    Thanks
    Pretty sweet score today. Paid $30 for the small pile of metal. The large pieces were sterling weighted. The spoons and forks were either coin silver or 830 Norway silver. The gold thimble tested at 14k and looks to be very old.

Also picked up this sweet Tonka truck for $60. Two hands were reaching out for it and then out of nowhere split seconds before they got it was davy. They hesitated to see the price for that split second and I didn't. Still original box from 1961. Should bring 225+. Not a bad day out and about.

IMG_2752.jpg

IMG_2749.jpg

IMG_2755.jpg
    Last edited by davycoppitt; 06-17-2017 at 05:05 PM.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to davycoppitt For This Useful Post:

Silver Member
    Thanks
    Went to a bag sale today. $8 to fill up a paper grocery bag. got 3 bags full. Last pic is of the good stuff.

IMG_2823.jpg

IMG_2824.jpg

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to davycoppitt For This Useful Post:

Platinum Member
    Thanks
    Hey were they Brown bags? Could reuse them to hold other things, just saying. LOL

Any was, my great find/buy a few weeks ago was at an estate sale. Everything was for sale, even the tables. So there was one of those 6' plastic fold up tables with boxes of tv and charging cords, boxes of extension cords/surge protectors used, a box of 5 electric dog collars, and a box of other odd household stuff like 3 unopened weed eater string. I paid $15 for it all, recycled most of the junk cords = $3. Got $70 for the used dog collars. Now I'm planning on selling the extension cords and surge protectors at an auction. There's also a box of cell phone charging cables and cheap ear buds/head phones I'll sell.

Went to the coin shop bought a few ounces for $2 over spot each. 2 were Silver Eagles. So not a bad deal over all.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tribal Warrior For This Useful Post: