Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Don't Get Shot, DIY Flu Cure

Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 748 Posts
    For those not wanting to DIY, the elderberry concoction in the stores is under the brand name of Sambucol (and it works great)

My family began taking starting October, weekly, a vial of homeopathic Oscillococonum to stave off colds - and we've yet to be felled by one this year. By now each Winter we would've been been tanked by one or more already.

Good stuff - rediculous as it may sound - it's incredibly small dosing of goose or duck liver it turns out to be. Good stuff!
    "When your outgo exceeds your income your upkeep becomes your downfall" - Rick Rule

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carter For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,683 Times in 1,755 Posts
    I use it with a little warm water and honey. Not bad.
    Never does nature say one thing and wisdom another.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to televet701 For This Useful Post:

Platinum Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,492 Times in 666 Posts
    people get ready,
    h7n9 is coming

start brewing your elderberry extract
    Contemplate how the trees are covered with green leaves and bear fruit.
    And understand, in respect of everything, and perceive how He Who Lives Forever made all these things for you.
    Enoch 5.1

Platinum Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,492 Times in 666 Posts
    i am not sure where this zika virus is coming or going,
    but this may be a good time to start brewing up some elderberry extract
    as it is an effective anti-viral

happy trails,
    gsc brothers and sisters

Quote Originally Posted by offgrid View Post
    this year another study on the efficacy of elderberry extract was performed
    the results were as expected
    http://www.tasteforlife.com/eating-w...rry-flu-season

older study:
    http://www.webmd.com/cold-and-flu/ne...s-flu-symptoms

we have been making and taking our own concoction for a couple of years
    very simple, minimal ingredients, potent and effective though

Elderberry Extract Recipe
    -1/3 dried elderberries
    -2/3 vodka
    -place in a sealed glass jar for 7-10 days (or longer, but doesn't increase strength)
    -agitate daily
    -strain off liquid and discard berries
    -keep liquid sealed in a cool dark place

-take a tablespoon before interacting in a possible infection zone (in public places, family gatherings etc.)
    -if feeling the onset of symptoms or in the throes of an infection;
    take 2 tablespoons every 6 hours for 8-10 days
    Contemplate how the trees are covered with green leaves and bear fruit.
    And understand, in respect of everything, and perceive how He Who Lives Forever made all these things for you.
    Enoch 5.1

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to offgrid For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,395 Times in 6,448 Posts
    Berry Vodka! I'm down!
    Not looking for trouble? What a horrible way to live! ~Cpt Jack Sparrow

Thanks
    Thanked 13,592 Times in 4,834 Posts
    Without the vodka http://www.sambucolusa.com/store/ but made with elderberry. Or maybe with it in the syrup

product_3_img.jpg
    "You have to prepare to die to really understand how to live".

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lt Dan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Without the Vodka? Has The Committee approved this?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to DodgebyDave For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Consider colloidal silver. Been making and drinking it for several years and no flu.
    GOVERNMENT IS NOT THE ANSWER

Thanks
    Thanked 13,592 Times in 4,834 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DodgebyDave View Post
    Without the Vodka? Has The Committee approved this?
    Dave, I'm not sure what besides elderberry is in the syrup, (night time use), but the tablets are all I've used and they work. I have a cold, came down with it Friday, forgot about having this elderberry tablets in the cupboard until offgrid brought it up. Last night I got them out and started taking them, cold is already almost gone. The elderberry stuff works, Try it in your vodka if you wish or take it straight (the elderberry not the vodka), Google it, there is plenty of information on how it is used - the elderberry not the vodka. Well, come to think of it there might be something to the vodka thing too, just never tried that angle.
    "You have to prepare to die to really understand how to live".

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Lt Dan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,072 Times in 556 Posts
    "..."...this year the news is reporting dozens of outbreaks of Winter Vomiting Virus aka Norovirus – ...particularly in California.
    And to make the matter even more ominous, I've been getting reports from readers across the U.S. of entire families suffering from projectile vomiting and diarrhea. So it's quite possible this is going to be one of those winters in which strange viruses like the norovirus come out to play.

According to an Associated Press news article:
    "Norovirus is highly contagious and usually triggers vomiting and diarrhea. It spreads through contact with an infected person, eating food or drinking liquids that contain the virus or touching contaminated surfaces or objects and then touching your mouth." ...

According to an article on Breitbart.com:
    "Spread of the virus occurs rapidly with crowded environments most vulnerable. Examples to watch out for included, "hospitals, nursing homes, daycare centers, schools, cruise ships and food service settings like restaurants." ...

SurvivalLife.com website states:
    "The Norovirus commonly known as the 'stomach flu' is one of the most infectious viruses around.
    It takes fewer than 20 virus particles to infect someone, so each droplet of vomit has enough virus to infect over 100,000 people.
    In the United States, norovirus causes 21 million illnesses annually, requiring 70,000 hospitalizations, of which 800 result in death.
    The bottom line is that colloidal silver can be astonishingly effective against norovirus.
    As one norovirus victim wrote on the Mercola.com website: "I drank a half cup of colloidal silver and was better within hours. Nipped in the bud it was."

And according to the TotalWellnessCenter.com website, in an article about killing off the norovirus naturally:

"Colloidal silver 10ppm is a natural antiviral that looks & tastes like water. It will immediately begin killing off the virus in the stomach and digestive tract upon ingestion. Adults take 1 teaspoon directly or added to a beverage every 2-3 hours until symptoms are completely gone. Small children dose." ( I use this with me and my family, I have read in other places there is a theory certain viruses including the Cold Virus may incubate in the Eustachian Tubes so using CS/EIS as ear drops and nasal spray have been reported helpful-Gb).

For more of thee article:

http://server.publishers-mgmt.com/se.../csu/808/more/
    " In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act". - George Orwell

"Real metal (GOLD) is in short supply...... every time you take a real metal ounce (GOLD) out of the system you do enormous damage to the fractional reserve gold banking system, enormous damage to the financial institutions of the West".
    - Chris Powell, GATA on Max Keiser broadcast 12-05-2014

" We have gold because we can not trust our governments". - President Herbert Hoover , 1933

Gb

Thanks
    Thanked 1,072 Times in 556 Posts
    As a CS/EIS user myself must inform all Colloidal and Electrically Isolated Silver is NOT a PANACEA. There are bugs not affected by Ag. BUT CS/EIS Does Help the body when one has to resort to Antibiotics. Read:

"Silver Makes 26 Antibiotic Drugs Work Better

In a study, researchers used antibiotic drugs in combination with silver nanoparticles, and found dramatically improved action against pathogens. The researchers studied the synergistic effects of combinations of silver nanoparticles with a variety of antibiotic drugs against the following infectious microorganisms: Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Staphylococcus aureus.

The tested antibiotics included:

• Ampicillin
    • Ampicillion/Sulbactam
    • Piperacillin
    • Piperacillin/tazobactam
    • Penicillin
    • Oxacillion
    • Cefazolin
    • Cefuroxime
    • Cefepime
    • Cefoperazone
    • Ceftazidime
    • Meropenem
    • Teicoplanin
    • Vancomycin
    • Aztreonam
    • Gentamicin
    • Tetracycline
    • Amikacin
    • Chloramphenicol
    • Erythromycin
    • Clindamycin
    • Oxolinic acid
    • Ofloxacin
    • Ciprofloxacin
    • Co-trimoxazole
    • Colistin

The researchers found that "strong synergistic effects were shown for all tested antibiotics combined with silver nanoparticles at very low concentrations of both antibiotics and silver nanoparticles."

In other words, combining the silver particles with antibiotic drugs allowed the researchers to use very low concentrations of both – levels well below what the individual antibiotic drugs would normally have to be used at – and still achieve improved effectiveness against the pathogens. " ...

Read More Here : http://server.publishers-mgmt.com/se.../csu/822/more/

Standard Precaution: This guy beside providing a good source for information on CS/EIS he also hustles his own generator.

WAOOR,
    DYODD,
    Gb
    Last edited by Goldbrix; 02-15-2016 at 11:40 AM.
    " In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act". - George Orwell

"Real metal (GOLD) is in short supply...... every time you take a real metal ounce (GOLD) out of the system you do enormous damage to the fractional reserve gold banking system, enormous damage to the financial institutions of the West".
    - Chris Powell, GATA on Max Keiser broadcast 12-05-2014

" We have gold because we can not trust our governments". - President Herbert Hoover , 1933

Gb

Thanks
    here is what I do to avoid the flu.

Don't go around the sheeple! Don't let the sheeple hang around you!

That isn't to say you have to be rude. Just have an autoshop with no regular TeeVee. If a sheeple starts to hang around you make loud noises with machines. That will usually frighten away most sheeple.

Step two involves smells and work. "Here, clean this greasy part in solvent" has the double effect of introducing work to an atrocious smell.

Step 3: drop something heavy on their foot. hey, insurance and why I'm an LLC

shot drug, silver and sheeple free for years!